by Amy
Put 3 or 4 chicken breasts in the crock pot.
Cover the top of the chicken breasts with Taco Seasoning.
Pour a small bottle of salsa on top. Cook on low for 6+ hours or on High 4+ hours.
About 20 minutes before serving: shred the chicken and put in ½ c. Fat Free Sour cream – stir in with Chicken mixture.
Cook Brown Rice
Black Beans
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Cheese
Onions
I served everything to my family in a whole grain tortilla; however, I didn’t want to add in the points for the tortilla so I layered mine on my plate.
Here are the points:
Chicken (amount equivalent to a ½ breast or 4 oz) 3 points
Brown Rice (1 C.) 4 points
Black Beans (1/2 C.) 1 point
Cheese (light sprinkling) 1 point
Lettuce 0 points
Tomatoes 0 points
Salsa 0 points
Total meal = 9 points
No comments:
Post a Comment